Hello – Hello, Splendor readers! I’m Jill from The Someday Blog. Beth has graciously asked me to be a guest contributor covering ONE of my very favorite topics…fashion! Today I thought I’d share a summer look I’m completely smitten with – the ubiquitous plaid shirt. This summer there are oh-so-many choices to pick from, and I’m loving nearly each and every one of them. It’s the perfect go-to for cookouts, weekend brunch, under a cardi for the office or even as an impromptu swimsuit cover up. Pair it with anything from slouchy shorts to a denim pencil skirt and you’re good to go! Scour vintage stores and the boys department for hidden, unique gems.
1. Plaid Camp Shirt – American Eagle
2. Heddy Shirt – Steven Alan
3. Vintage Sherbet Plaid Shirt – Tree & Kimball Market – search etsy, ebay and your local thrift stores for more options!
4. Plaid Picnic Shirt – Madewell
5. Turquoise Plaid Shirt – Joe’s Jeans
The Someday Girl
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit