#SplendidWeekend: Movie Night Done Right
One of my favorite pastimes is a night at the movies. Retreating into another world of your choosing for a couple hours is a great way to decompress from the week. Whether you decide to head to the theater or settle in at home, here are a few of my suggestions for taking movie night to the next level.
- The list of coming out this fall and holiday season is pretty impressive and has something for every type of movie-goer.
- Whether you’re heading to the theater, or opting to stay in, nothing completes a movie night like a nice bottle of wine. wines pair best with your favorite movie snacks.
- If you’ve had a really long week, and prefer cocktails to wine, try one of these inspired by your favorite movies.
- If you do decide to stay in, cozy up and check out the newest releases for October.
- And finally, what’s a movie night without treats? Here are some suggestions to elevate your
image from Miles Aldridge
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit