5 Links to Hit Your Fitness Goals
March is around the corner…which means the season for spring break, pool parties and bathing suits is almost upon us. Whether your fitness goals are weight loss or just toning up the links below will help you to work smarter, not harder for that springtime body.
- When it comes to fitness, technology can be the ultimate partner in accountability.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is all the rage right now. Get this quick workout in while your coffee is brewing in the morning.
- Avoid injuries and delays to your fitness goals by avoiding these exercises.
- Nothing motivates you at the gym like an inspiring workout playlist.
- While exercise will always be important for our mental and physical well-being; the ongoing debate of what’s more influential for weight loss seems to be settled.
Photo by Mario Testino for Vogue China
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit