5 Must-Have Apps for Travel
The world of modern technology has completed shattered the boundaries of traveling abroad. Whether you’re gallivanting with girlfriends, or looking to plan your honeymoon, these 5 apps will conveniently get you where you need to go.
- For those of us who like to travel on a whim, check out HotelTonight for amazing last minute hotels finds. Book via your phone and spend your time focusing on your explorations.
- Once you’ve arrived, it’s time to explore. Feel safe in the most unfamiliar of cities using Red Zone Map. This app provides the safest routes and areas of town. It even allows you to connect with others to provide live updates on different locations.
- While traveling, share your favorite destinations, including restaurants, bars and hotels with friends and family using Posto. They can share their favorites right back and unlike other similar websites, these recommendations will come solely from your app community.
- Travel in luxury by ensuring that you look your best for every outing. With The Glam App, there’s no need to skip your weekly blowout or mani/pedi. Schedule an appointment with your area’s finest beauty experts and they can arrive at your hotel within hours.
- While travel can be filled with adventure, sometimes there’s nothing better than connecting with the friends and family you’ve been missing. Use new app, Airtime, to communicate with up to 6 people at once. You can group video chat, share music, and even watch videos together.
Featured Image via Those Who Wander Are Not Lost
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit