5 Must-Have Apps for Travel
The world of modern technology has completed shattered the boundaries of traveling abroad. Whether you’re gallivanting with girlfriends, or looking to plan your honeymoon, these 5 apps will conveniently get you where you need to go.
- For those of us who like to travel on a whim, check out for amazing last minute hotels finds. Book via your phone and spend your time focusing on your explorations.
- Once you’ve arrived, it’s time to explore. Feel safe in the most unfamiliar of cities using . This app provides the safest routes and areas of town. It even allows you to connect with others to provide live updates on different locations.
- While traveling, share your favorite destinations, including restaurants, bars and hotels with friends and family using . They can share their favorites right back and unlike other similar websites, these recommendations will come solely from your app community.
- Travel in luxury by ensuring that you look your best for every outing. With , there’s no need to skip your weekly blowout or mani/pedi. Schedule an appointment with your area’s finest beauty experts and they can arrive at your hotel within hours.
- While travel can be filled with adventure, sometimes there’s nothing better than connecting with the friends and family you’ve been missing. Use new app, , to communicate with up to 6 people at once. You can group video chat, share music, and even watch videos together.
Featured Image via Those Who Wander Are Not Lost
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit