5 Items To Completely Transform Your Entryway
No space in the home should be forgotten. We demonstrated just the impact a well-designed entry can make in home with our Traditional Home Dallas Showhouse space. The dramatic look of our entry credenza comes down to these five items…
The Expert Guide to Styling an Entry Credenza
1. Lighting. A table lamp creates stylistic flair, ambiance and functionality. Plus, you’ll have a little light for navigation during late arrivals or early departures.
2. Artistic Catch-All. Any time you are presented with a storage challenge, you have to make it stylish. Opt for an artistic and interesting bowl to store your keys, wallet, priorities– you name it.
3. Personality Filled Books. No surface is complete without the perfectly curated coffee table book stack to show off your passions. Check out our picks for every personality to create that quintessential stack.
4. Bold Artwork. Nothing says “well-designed” like artwork. The entry sets the bar for style and personality throughout the home. Bottom line– get the art. The ambiance in your home will thank you.
5. Textiles, textiles, textiles. Rugs and drapery with textural and eye-catching patterns create layers of dimension and soften hard architectural edges. Draw the curtains for privacy, or leave them wide-open to show off the entryway all your neighbors will be lusting over.
Extra Credit. We’re all guilty of turning to look in the mirror just one last time before stepping into the world to debut the day’s fashion and makeup choices. If you don’t have a spot for a mirror, use an easel to prop up a mirror for those final confidence checks.
For professional interior design services, Pulp Design Studios℠.
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit