Pulp Design Studios is a national & award-winning interior design firm with studios in Dallas & Seattle, which includes the line of home goods, online shop, and the popular design & lifestyle blog.
Join our growing team of creative & professional personalities in our dynamic, stylish, and high-paced environment…
JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / SEATTLE, WA – 2-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE
In need of an Interior Designer passionate about the Pulp Design brand story who possesses the hustle of hospitality design, but the passion for detail of residential design.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works autonomously as part of our team providing project design support on projects from inception to final installation. Integrating our Pulp aesthetic and applying all work into our curated processes is essential. From attending design consultations and project meetings, programming, space planning, job site visits, finish and furnishing selections, design presentations, vendor coordination and pricing, typing specifications, to attending and managing design installations, we pursue seamless integration.
Reflecting the Pulp attitude and service, our Junior Interior Designer will act as a liaison between Principals and Senior staff, vendors, clients, and consultants. Clear, efficient communication is essential in this role as the team manages multiple projects across the country simultaneously while achieving our highest Pulp Design standards.
Understanding that even small tasks are essential, the selected candidate will complete project related errands, as well as general office tasks and errands when needed to ensure a smooth flow of delivery. Additionally, the Junior Interior Designer may be asked to undertake Intern management from time to time.
Proven experience in successful client communication and customer service that reflect the corporate brand and values is a cornerstone of every role at Pulp. As are multi-project design abilities managing various projects in various phases at once while meeting all internal and client deadlines.
We are passionate about all things design, so being ready and open to special projects involved in client & customer management is the kind of adaptability we are searching for in our next Junior Interior Designer.
Our business requires more than great design to be successful, so additional responsibilities may include product design, website, marketing, and social media related tasks.
- Professional: Degree in Interior Design with 2-4 years work experience
- Multi-tasker: Balance multiple tasks and projects at once, in a high-paced environment
- Client-focused: Customer service and/or client interaction experience
- Skilled: AutoCAD experience
- Moldable: Quickly learn new processes, procedures, and user interfaces
- Experienced: Hands-on renovation and new-construction job site experience
- Communicator: Communicates clearly and effectively
- Autonomous: Ability to independently manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Mobile: Must have a working vehicle for office & client-related errands
- Proficient: Mac/Apple based user knowledge
- BONUS: Studio Webware experience, is a
Interested in joining our team? Email resume to “info [at] pulpdesignstudios [dot] com” with the title: “Position Application: Junior Interior Designer, 2-4 years experience – Seattle, WA”
DESIGN INTERN / Dallas, TX
- General Office Assistance
- General office tasks & errands
- Design Project Assistance
- Assistance on design projects & project related errands
- Special Projects
- Must be pursuing a degree in Interior Design, in 3rd year of schooling or more, or working towards hours to take the NCIDQ exam.
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to quickly learn new processes, procedures, and user interfaces
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Customer service and/or client interaction experience
- Mac/Apple based user knowledge
- Must have a working vehicle for office & client-related errands
Interested in joining our team? Email resume to “info [at] pulpdesignstudios [dot] com” with the title: “Position Application: Intern – Dallas, TX”