5 bits and baubles from my week…
1. Last night Kevin and I got a babysitter and headed out the Sisterbrother Mgmt 1 year anniversary party! Sisterbrother Mgmt reps some amazing photographers & stylists and is the brain child of my lovely friend, Jennifer Dunn. Congrats Lady!! Needless to say, I got to spend the evening chatting with some of my favorite people, Sam & Heather. It’s nice to get out and socialize!!
2. Yesterday was Laura, from Something Legit‘s, birthday! Happy Birthday, Boo. I must say, this year’s celebration didn’t compare to last year’s birthday surprise… Sorry! We’ll do better next year.
3. One of my very favorite bloggers, Will from Bright.Bazaar (who I think I have a slight crush on), gave me a little shout out on the Modern Bird Studios blog. Thank you! It’s stuff like this that makes my heart sing.
4. Kevin and I booked a vacation to Philly this week! I am so damn excited!! Looking forward to seeing family and having some built-in babysitters for a little mini-vacay… It’s a little over a month away and I’m counting down the days. 37… 36… 35…
5. After months of tortured coercing, my insanely talented husband finally joined ! And, guess what. He LOVES it! And, he’s really good at it. For witty, artsy, and inspired tweets follow @kevindotolo. Do it for me!
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp At Home
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit