Tips for Stylish & Healthy Snacking On The Go
There is nothing quite worse than those reoccurring Wednesdays where you find yourself faced with back to back meetings or have that crazy summer hustle with the kids. Here are a few quick and healthy snack ideas we’ve put together to help reduce the risk of “hangry” throughout your week. We dare you to throw one GoStak container full of no bake energy bites in your purse tomorrow morning and not feel a sense of sweet relief!
5 Tips for Snacking on the Go
- Keep it tidy and fill GoStak Containers with your favorite healthy fruits and nuts.
- Carry an apple and Justin’s Maple Almond Butter travel packs for a mid-day snack that will fill you up.
- Drinking loads of water helps to bust hunger, so do it stylishly with this gold Swell Water Bottle.
- While you’re hydrating, read up on the Health Benefits of Lemon Water to give your water a kick.
- Makes these No Bake Energy Bites for pop-in-your mouth nutrition, on the go. While you’re at it, thow
Featured Image via Vogue Germany
Entertaining + Home Living
Health + Beauty
News + Announcements
Pulp At Home
Pulp Design Work
The Business of Design
The Pulp Edit